Development board for 18 pin PIC microcontrollers with power supply circuit, crystal oscillator circuit, RS232 port, ICSP/ICD port, 4 relay output, 4 optocoupler isolated inputs.
Note: An IC is not included, please check below for suitable ICs.
Dimensions: 3.9x3.15" (100x80mm)
- FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), green solder mask, white silkscreen component print
- ICSP/ICD connector for programming with PIC Programmers and Debuggers (for PICs with ICD support)
- Power plug-in jack for +12VDC power supply
- Voltage regulator +5V, 78L05 and filtering capacitors
- Status LED connected to RB5
- Quartz crystal oscillator circuit - 20MHz
- DIL18 microcontroller socket
- RS232 DB9 female connector
- RS232 interface circuit with Tx, Rx signals
- 4 optocoupler isolated inputs with screw terminals
- Input status LEDs
- 4 relay outputs with 10A/250VAC contacts with screw terminals
- Output status LEDs