Robotis - ZIG-110A Set
The Zig110A Set includes a pair of Zigbee modules (Zig100/Zig110) to add
Zigbee Wireless Connectivity to your Robot.
This is small sized communications module with built-in MCU and Zigbee IC
inside. The modules establish a PAN (Personal Area Network) to implement
transparent UART communication on the 2.4 GHz frequency.
Compared to Bluetooth (BT-110A), Zigbee offers
somewhat improved reliability in environments where the 2.4Ghz frequency is very noisy.
On the other hand, Zigbee modules need the special
Zig2Serial interface to connect to the PC where the
BT-110A can connect directly to any Bluetooth enabled Laptop or PC.
A Zig-110A module is usually included with all Bioloid PREMUM and Bioloid GP Robots. Zigbee is the default Wireless Technology on Robotis products.
- The ZIG-100 comes as PCB with Female Pin Headers to connect to an
- ZIG-110A circuit is protected with an exterior case and is connected to
the Robot using the supplied cable (compatible with CM-510, CM-530, CM-700).
- The modules come pre paired, so users don't have to set IDs/pairing
after purchase. The Set comes ready to use on the Remote out of the box.
- Robotis recommends using the ZIG-110A Set in robot competitions where IR
communications are not reliable.
- 1x ZIG-100 + 1x ZIG-110A (1 pair)
- Weight :
1. ZIG-100 : 3.1g
2. ZIG-110A : 5.7g
1. ZIG-100 : 19mm * 26.7mm * 12mm (Height excluding connector : 6mm)
2. ZIG-110A : 18.1mm * 29.9mm * 9.1mm
- Frequency Bandwidth : 2.4GHz
- Bandwidth : MAX 250kbps
- Driving Voltage : 2.7V ~ 3.6V (Recommended : 3.3V)
- Consumed Current : 30mA (at 3.3V)
- Basic Communication Speed
1. ZIG-100 : 57600bps
2. ZIG-110A : 57600bps
- Kit : OLLO Bug Kit, OLLO Explorer Kit, Bioloid Premium Kit and Bioloid
- Controller : CM-100, CM-510, CM-700