- This motor is used in DREAM with the CM-100 and can be controlled by controlling the port.
- By controlling the direction and speed of the rotation, this motor can be used to turn the wheels of a robotic car.
- With the OLLO Power Switch OPS-10 and OLLO Battery Box OBB-10, you can get the OLLO Geared Motor working.
||18mm x 36mm x 24mm
||60 : 1
||112 RPM (at 1.5V) / 158RPM (at 3V)
||Outputs both axis
Safety Device : Clutch Assembled
||Geared Motor (Detachable Cable)
About the Robotis - CM-100A Controller
This OLLO controller can be assembled onto any other OLLO parts using rivet connection.
The controller can be programmed using the Roboplus Graphical Software suite
An IR Sensor, Buzzer and MIC are embedded in the controller and additional
extension ports make it convenient to add on other devices.
You will need the LN-101 USB Downloader (sold
separately) to program this controller.
- Weight: 22g
- Dimension: 345 x 247 x 48mm
- Operation Voltage: 2~3.5V / Recommended 3V(AA or LR x 2)
- Power Swtich: 1 set
- IR Sensor: 3 direction/ total 3 groups loaded
- Sound Sensor: Embedded
- Power Connector: 2 sets
- Geared Motor Port: 2 sets
- Multi-purpose Port: 2 sets
- Communication Port: 1 set (Connects to LN 101 USB Downloader, ZIG-110A or BT-110A)
- Motor: Geared Motor (Max 2 sets), OLLO Servo Motor
- Sensor: IR Sensor OIS-10, Touch Sensor OTS-10
- Wireless Communcation: IR Receiver OIR-10 (IR wireless control), ZIG-110A or BT-110A (RF wireless control)
- Downloader : USB Downloader LN-101
** This Controller is designed for the OLLO line of products and is not compatible with Bioloid or Dynamixel.