DMP - eBox 3310MX-L3U4-AP Mini PC (SATA, RS232, 3x LAN)
This eBox 3310MX-L3U4 model includes 3x LAN, 4x USB ports and 1x
This version comes with Auto power On. This means the
box will automatically turn on once you turn on the master switch (on the back).
The eBox 3310MX is a complete PC with an i586 architecture. At its core you
will find the Vortex86MX+ SoC featuring 32bit Memory bus, 1GB DDR2 RAM and support
for 2.5" SATA HDD*.
The 3310MX-L3U4 includes 4x USB 2.0 ports, 1x RS232, 1 VGA, HD Audio (Audio In/Out),
3x Ethernet ports. HDD is provided through an SD card slot
or alternatively using a 2.5" SATA HDD* (the most performing option).
The eBox supports i586 operating systems including Linux, Windows XP, Windows
CE and Windows Embedded Compact 7.
(1Ghz): i586 Architecture
||Integrated Graphics Chip /D-Sub
LAN x 3 (RJ45)
LAN1 supports Built-in PXE diskless boot
LAN2, LAN3 use Realtek RTL8100B
||4x: 3x External + 1x Internal
||Mic In and
connector for 2.5" HDD
(SATA HDD not included)
1x RS232 port (DB9)
||DC +8V ~15V
||115 x 115 x
||5 ~ 50º C
||CE, FCC, VCCI
Linux, Windows XP, Windows CE
eBox 3310MX-L3U4 applications:
The eBox line of products is suitable for vertical Applications (Kiosk, POS,
Thin Client) as well as SoHo applications such as Internet device, compact PC,
Home Server, etc.
With its flexible IO (4x USB ports) and support for 2.5" HDD the eBox
3310MX is a versatile device capable offering an
excellent price/performance relation.
The inclusion of 3x LAN ports target Vertical Applications
and niche markets where multiple network interfaces are required to bridge and
integrate different networks.
The improvements made to the Vortex86MX+ - in particular the 32 bit memory
bus -, 1GB DDR2 RAM and the support for SATA HDD make the 3310MX an appealing
proposal for applications where more processing power is required.
In practice it can perform up to 2x faster than
up to 4x faster than Roboard
100. (refer to
DMP comparison benchmarks)
Additional Resources and Documentation:
Windows XP Installation:
Other Operating Systems: see the
eBox 33xxMX User Manual
- Performance Tips:
- If using the SD card as the HDD, use Class 6 or Class 10 Full Size SD
EWF can also be enabled on Windows XP for improved performance.
- To unleash maximum performance we recommend installing 2.5" SATA HDD* which offers a
very significant performance boost.
eBox Product Catalog
(Robosavvy is a Distributor of eBox in the UK; if you need any particular
model in the eBox catalog that may not listed in our store, please contact
email@example.com to obtain a
Quote and place your Order.)
|Summary of features:
- x86 Architecture based on i586:
Vortex86MX+ SoC processor (MX+ stepping with 32bit
memory bandwidth and VGA + HD Audio built onto the SoC)
- 1 Gb DDR2 memory
- 1x RS232 Ports (DB9)
- 4x USB ports (3 external + 1 internal)
- Built in VGA (Up to 64Mb Shared Memory)
- 3x 10/100Mbps Ethernet
- LAN1 with support for PXE Diskless Boot
- LAN2, LAN3 use Realtek RTL8100B
- HD Audio (Line Out, Mic In)
- SD/SDHC support
- 2.5" SATA 2 connector for installing a 2.5" HDD*
- Fanless Design
- VESA mounting support (100 x 100 mm)
|Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP (Professional and Embedded)
- Windows CE
- Some other x86 Operating systems are also supported (for example DOS)
- 1x eBox 3310MX-L3U4
- 1x 15V 1.5A Power Supply included (UK plug; other plug types
available on large orders)
- 1x CD Rom with User Manual and Device Drivers
* eBox 3310MX models ship with built-in support for 2.5" SATA HDD but no SATA HDD is included;
the SATA HDD should be obtained
For users who do not wish to use a SATA HDD, eBoxes can operate using an SD
card as their HDD. Simply introduce your SD card, turn on the eBox and it will be
recognized as a normal Hard Drive.