Assembly technician / electronics
We are looking for a Assembly technician / electronics to perform the following functions:
- General equipment assembly
- Assembly and testing of electronic / mechanical / electrical components
- Assembly and repair of electronic boards
- Wiring assembly and repair
- Maintenance and diagnostic activities of automation equipment.
- Secondary Professional Education - Electronic / mechatronics / automation / electricity course or equivalent
- Minimum experience of 2 years in similar positions (preferred)
- Knowledge in electronics (test / repair / maintenance) and electromechanical systems
- Solid knowledge of English (preferred)
The company's R&D offices are located in Linhó, Sintra
Interested parties should send CV to [email protected]
Applications that include references to projects carried out by candidates are valued.