Robobuilder - Bluetooth Module V2
This Bluetooth module plugs directly into the RBC controller box (5710K/5720T) or the Bluetooth Carrier Board (RQ-HUNO) and replaces the serial cable for communicating with the Robot.
It also enables the use of the Android Remote Control App (freely available from the Play! Store, check the here).
The module comes pre-programmed from Robobuilder so you just need to plug it in and it will be immediately discoverable and Ready-to-Use.
The Bluetooth module offers a number of functionalities including:
- Ability to Control the Robot with your Android Device (Robobuilder Remote Control App available for Free on the Play! Store check the here).
- The Robot Motion/Behaviour is improved over Bluetooth ( for example, the Robot is capable of performing continuous walk ).
- Wirelessly Download Motions and Action files to the Robot.
- For Advanced Users the module enables Wireless Operation with Microsoft Robotics Development Studio and Wireless Communication using the .Net Libraries or Serial protocol.
(for information about all the options and possibilities of Bluetooth on Robobuilder robots, please consult their product pages)
- Assembly Manual for Robobuilder RQ-HUNO (using the old bluetooth module)
- Assembly Manual for Robobuilder 5710K/5720T*
(You may skip steps 5 and 6 of the Assembly Manual as the headers come pre-soldered. Simply insert the Bluetooth module according to the instructions and you're good to go!)
- Robobuilder RQ-HUNO
- Robobuilder 5710K
- Robobuilder 5720T
( *Please note: The Robobuilder 5710K Red Edition Plus
and 5720T Blue Edition already include the Bluetooth
module. Please consult
their product pages
for more information. )