Printrbot 3D Printer - Simple KIT 2014
The improved 2014 Simple model is identical to the 2013 classic best-selling kit with the following improvements:
- Aluminium print bed instead of wood
- Aluminium extruder
- Improved fan assembly
- Improved Y-axis tensioning assembly
We can call the Printrbot Simple is an exercise in 3d printing minimalism.
It includes all you need to get started in the world of 3D printing with the
latest technology in Fused Filament Deposition.
The Simple KIT, comes un assembled. All parts are included and assembly is
designed to take about 2 hours.
The latest Nozzle design,
a small 1.75mm filament spool and Fan upgrade are included. The fully assembled
kit is capable of achieving a print quality of 100
microns, for high resolution prints.
Engineered in the USA, the printrbot simple condenses the evolution of
Open Source 3D Printers in a feature rich kit at just the right price. We think you will agree that it is both tiny... and a really big deal.
Printrbot Simple was considered the "Best Value" by Make's 3D Printer
testing. You can find all the test details on the
With all these options, the printbot simple is designed to let you build your
3D Printer exactly to your needs, extending and improving it as you need.
||10 x 10 x 10 cm ( 4″ x 4″ x 4″
[ 1,000 cm3 or 1 litre ]
||Down to 0.1mm (100 microns)
|Footprint of Assembled Simple
||20.3 x 35.5 x 28 cm (8” x 14” x 11”)
- The upgraded 2014 model comes standard with Aluminum Extruder and Aluminum print bed
- Pre cut Laser cut wood in standard 1/4″ (6mm) thick
- All components for the linear motion system included (rods, bearings,
belts as shown in the pictures)
- Printrboard electronics with stepper motors included.
- End stop and Fan upgrades included to improve print quality at high
- Compatible with
- 200lb. test fishing line - the X & Y “belts”
- 12v 6A laptop style power supply
- 1/2 lb (225grs) 1.75mm PLA filament.
This product is a Kit and requires User Assembly.