DAGU - Playful Puppy Robot
The Playful Puppy is an Arduino based quadruped that can be built in just 3-4
hours. No soldering is required and it is Arduino compatible for easy
The controller comes with an ATmega8 and sample code provided that allows
the puppy to sit, shake hands, lie down, beg and walk on it's hind legs. This robot is fully interactive and is controlled by hand gestures.
The Playful Puppy is fully interactive. When using the Sample
Code provided, it is controlled by hand gestures and goes to rest
when no one's interacting with it.
- Quadbot Chassis with 8 Servos
- Compound Eye for Object Detection
- Pan & Tilt Mechanism with 2 Additional servos
- Dagu Mini Controller
- 2x3AA Battery holder (batteries not included)
- Jumper Wires, Nuts, Screws and all accessories for Assembly
Additional Resources and Documentation: