Use this unique device to download data and control GPIB bus enabled oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, function generators, power supplies, and any other GPIB instrument seamlessly through USB!
- Drivers for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/Win7, Mac OS-8/9/X, Linux
- Support for multiple devices
- Driver provides virtual serial port to send and receive data
- Powered by USB; no power supply needed
- No GPIB cable needed; controller plugs on to instrument
- All software configuration. No DIP switches
- USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 compatible
- Standard USB (B) and IEEE 488 (Male) connectors
Powered over USB - no external power required. Based on the popular FTDI USB Chip - FT245R. Drivers are currently available for most platforms including:
Documents:GPIB to USB Directions
|For more information, please visit this products webpage.