DMP - USB WiFi Module (internal) for Ebox 3300MX/3310MX
The WiFi Module for eBox 3300MX/3310MX is designed to easily add WiFi
connectivity to eBox mini PCs.
This is a plug-n-play module that connects to the internal USB port
on the eBox base board and breaks out an external Antenna for excellent signal strength and
- Data transmission rate up to 150Mbps
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n Standard Support
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed connector
- Realtek 8188SU Chipset
- Frequency 20MHz/ 40MHz co-existence
- WEP 64/128/152, MIC, IV expansion Compliant
- Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc operation support
- Dimensions (excluding Antenna): 45 x 20 x 3 mm ( L x W x H )
For more information please reffer to the
WiFi Module Datasheet
- Remove the 4 screws on the bottom of the eBox to release the top cover.
- Connect the USB module to the internal USB port on board.
- Attach the external Antenna to the case
- Connect the external Antenna to the WiFi module
- Close the box by repeating steps 2 -> 1
On first boot the module should be recognized as new hardware (new USB device).
Depending on your operating system you will need to install the appropriate
device drivers to enable the module:
- EBOX-3300MX Series and EBOX-3310MX Series (except eBox-3310MX-L3U4)
- PMX-057T and PMX-089T Series
( Please note: this module is NOT designed for eBox 3350MX because it doesn't
have an internal USB port to install the module. )
Because the module uses the USB standard/connector it can also be used with any
computer that exposes an internal USB port.
- 1x USB WiFi Dongle
- 1x Antenna Extension Cable
- 1x External Antenna