DFRobot - Wireless Gamepad w/ Arduino Controller
Wireless Gamepad v1.1 for Arduino is the first gamepad based on Arduino from
DFRobot. It supports Xbee, Bluetooth, RF and Wifi via the Xbee socket.
Makes it possible to customize your own wireless communication for controlling
your robots, mobile platforms, UAVs or anything else you want to control.
This gamepad features an onboard ATMEGA328 with Arduino bootloader
letting you define the buttons and protocols by writing a simple Arduino Sketch.
This offers endless possibilities in terms of integration in your projects.
The controller has an Xbox 360 style button layout with two analog sticks,
two analog buttons and 14 programmable buttons.
It is powered by three "AAA" Batteries or a DC power supply. You can program it
via the FTDI interface directly. (you will need an
FTDI Basic Breakout 3.3V for programming)
- Onboard Controller: Arduino Duemilanove w/ ATmega328
- Programmable inputs:
- 2 analog sticks
- one D-pad
- 8 buttons
- 2 joystick buttons
- Programming interface: 3.3V TTL Level connector (for
3.3V FTDI Board)
- Includes a Turbo button used to reset the controller
- Power supply: "AAA" Battery x3 or 3.3~8v DC power supply
- Informational LEDs
- FULL/BAT: indicates that the board and shield are powered
- CH: indicates the presence of a network link for the Xbee
- Includes an Xbee socket
- Supports Xbee, Bluetooth (with
Bluetooth Bee), RF and Wifi
- Wireless Joystick v1.1 for Arduino (1 unit)
(Wireless Module and FTDI programming Cables available separately)