DFRobot - Dual 2A DC Motor Controller (L298N)
This is a 4.8-46V, 2A Dual Motor Controller the latest revision of DFRobot's
DC Motor Controller. Its performance has been greatly improved, featuring a
larger heatsink capable of handling higher currents.
The module uses, LGS's outstanding high-power motor driver chip, the L298N
which makes very easy to control.
The chip allows for direct drive of two bi-directional DC motors, and
incorporates high-speed short diodes for protection. Drive current up to 2A per
motor output. The driver uses a broad-brush design to reduce wire resistance.
- Drive Type: Dual Channel high-power H-bridge driver
- Motor Input voltage Vs: 4.8 ~ 46V
- Maximum Motor Current Io: 2A
(make sure each motor's Stall Current does not exceed this amount)
- Logic Board Input Voltage: 6 ~ 12V
- Current draw for Logic Board Iss: 36mA
- Maximum power dissipation: 25W (T = 75 degree Celsius)
- Control signal input level:
High level: 2.3V = Vin = Vss
Low:-0.3V = Vin = 1.5V
- Operating temperature: -25 degree Celsius ~ +130 degree Celsius
- Module Size: 47 mm × 53mm
- Module Weight: About 29g