Robotis - Bioloid GP
The BIOLOID GP (Grand-Prix) is a top-notch Humanoid
Robot Kit optimized for Robot
Competitions. It is no surprise that it
is was capable of beating all competing Robots on FIVE's Gadget Show
Robot Competition (Series 15, Episode 2) !
Equipped with high performance actuators AX-18A and light-weight, high strength
aluminium frames, the Bioloid GP is capable of completing various missions given
Experiment and participate in various Robot sports and competitions with the BIOLOID GP,
versatile Humanoid Kit with excellent performance, strength and mobility.
- Top-notch humanoid armed with high performance actuator DYNAMIXEL
- Humanoid Battle and Soccer programming provided and Ready to Run.
- Adjusts posture while walking with the included Gyro Sensor
- Includes a gripper set for mission completion
- Wireless remote controller (with Zigbee communication )
- Program new Motions and Behaviours using the advanced Roboplus S/W with
3D Motion Animator, Inverse Kinematics and more.
- Optional frames for waist twisting
The Bioloid GP builds on the Bioloid Platform offering a number of
Advanced Technologies that power the Robot:
- CM-510 controller with 6 sensor ports
- Digital Packet Communication with Daisy Chain connection
- Gyroscope Sensor for continuous Posture adjustment
- Zigbee communication for non-interference signal control
- LiPo battery
- Roboplus S/W with 3D Motion Animator, Inverse Kinematics
and Strutuctured Visual Programming Tool