RoBoard - RB-110
Starter Pack - x86
Embedded Robot Board
The Roboard 110 Starter Pack includes the
Roboard 110 with Cable Set +
Roboard miniPCI VGA Card.
This combination is all you
need to get started with Roboard: the VGA card adds Video output
easing installation, development and debugging of your project.
( Please note the Roboard is capable of operating without VGA
card. If do not need it in your final application, you may use
remote access utilities such as SSH or Remote Desktop. )
The Roboard is an x86 Embedded Robot board
running at 1Ghz with 256Mb of RAM. It is capable of running Linux,
Windows XP and other O/Ses.
This board is designed for Robotics and embedded applications offering Low Power
Consumption, small form factor, Solid State Storage (HDD is a microSD card) and
a wide range of I/O ports including A/D, I2C, PWM, and High Speed Serial.
The board comes with a Software Library (RoboIO) for Windows and Linux making
it a breeze to use the board's rich set of I/O.
Refer to the Roboard 110 Hardware Introduction document bellow for
details and features of each Port and Connector.
- Model: RB-110
- Processor: Vortex86DX Rev D clocked at 1Ghz
- Architecture: i386 Instruction Set with 6 stage pipeline
- Memory: 256MB DDR2
- 4x Native UARTs (Com 1-4) up 750kbps
- 2x Hi-Speed UART (Com5, Com6) up to 12Mbps (with the onboard FT2232HL)
- 16x PWM ports
- I /O Interfaces:
- 1x LAN (off board using Cable set)
- 3x USB 2.0 ports (1x onboard and 2x off board using cable set)
- 1x JTAG port
- 1x I2C port
- 8x Analog Inputs (Analog Devices AD-7918 10-bit)
- 1x miniPCI slot (can be used for
(included in this Starter Pack),
WiFi card or other)
- Power Consumption: +5V @ 400mA
- Power Input: DC-in 6V to 24V
- Separate/Dedicated Power Input for Servos
- Dimension: 96 x 56 mm
- 2x Watchdog Timers
- Console Redirection (Interrupt 80h)
(Onboard switch redirects console to COM1, enabling operation without
- Storage: microSD Card acts as IDE HDD* (supports class 2,4,6 SDHC)
- PWM: 20ns
- Serial: 115200bps - 750Kbps (COM 1, 2, 3,and 4)
- Hi-Speed Serial: up to 12Mbps (COM 5 & COM 6)
- I2C: 1Kbps ~ 3.3Mbps
- Analog Inputs: 10 bit
- Compatible O/Ses:
- Linux distribution kernel 2.4.x, 2.6.x
- Windows XP Home/Professional
- Windows XP Embedded, Windows Embedded Standard
- Windows Embedded CE 6.0
- Other x86 O/Ses: DOS, Windows 98/ME
Projects Developed with Roboard:
Resources and Documentation:
*microSD card is not included.
The Quality of the SD card has a significant impact on the board's performance.
We recommend using a good quality microSD card (Class 6 or better) from
reputable vendors (Sandisk, Toshiba, ...) for best performance.
|For more information, please visit this products webpage.