Robotis - CM-5 - Bioloid controler (with case, without battery)
CM-5 controller board is based on popular 16Mhz processor Atmega128 from Atmel. This CPU (a.k.a. MCU) has 128 Kbytes of flash memory. The controller board comes inside an encasing with leds and buttons that allow for some touch-activated operations and status lights that indicate various states of the robot modes.
The CM5 attaches and controls the Dynamixel AX bus which is a 1-wire bus that runs at 1mbps. AX-12 servos, AX-S1 sensors and self-made boards can be attached to this amazing control bus. Click here for more details.
The CM5 comes installed with a default firmware and bootloader. The default firmware allows for the PC software (Motion Editor and Behaviour Control) to operate via the serial cable interface. The firmware on the CM-5 can be replaced by proprietary software that the user can create using standard Atmel compiler tools. The default firmware is available for download and is regularly updated by Robotis.
See our forums for futher details http://robosavvy.com/forum/
- Fuse for excess current interception
- Recharge function : possible with using 9.6V AA NiMH (need additional purchase)
- Operation possibility by 9V battery
- Operating voltage : 7V~12 V
- Dynamixel (AX-Series) connector
- ZIG-100(wireless communication module) Connection possibility
- LED : TX, RX, AUX
- RS-232C Serial Port (PC connection)
- 6 Button(5input + reset button)
- Operation Mode
- Behavior control program playing mode (PLAY mode)
- Dynamixel management mode (MANAGE mode)
- Motion Editing mode (PROGRAM mode)