Robotis - Dynamixel AX-18A
The AX-18A is a Serially Controlled servo
that provides some 50 commands and feedback parameters to allow complete control over your robot
The Serial protocol is daisy chained, meaning several servos can be connected to
each other in a chain and offer several compliance and sensing parameters that
can be configured and read including position, velocity and temperature.
The AX-18A is a more powerful and faster version of the
AX-12A for Robotics
applications or specific joints that require a higher performing servo. Physical
dimensions and control mechanism of the AX-18A and
AX-12A are the same meaning they
can be mixed and matched to meet the demands of today's Robotic applications.
The AX-18A is also the ideal upgrade for Bioloid owners as it will offer
improved speed and manoeuvrability of your Robot. The AX-18A is also the key to
the successful Bioloid GP, a
fast and very powerful version of Bioloid.
The AX-18A servo is faster and has more torque than the AX-12A (AX-18A - 18kgf/cm and 97 rpm vs. AX-12A - 15kgf/cm and 59 rpm)
- 100% compatible with all AX-12A brackets and accessories
- Upgrade your Bioloid kit into a powerful light weight robot
- 1,000,000 bps 1/2 duplex multi-drop serial bus.
- Programmable serial communication from 2400 to 1Mpbs
- Position, speed, load, voltage and temperature feedback
- 300 degree movement in 1024 increments
- Full control over speed and torque in 1024 increments
- Built in LED status indicator
- User configured automatic shutdown based on voltage, load or temperature
- Single cable network connection
- Programmable servo position range
- Complete with hardware, plastic brackets, and 3 wire AX-18A network cable
- Weight : 54.5g
- Dimensions : 32mm * 50.1mm * 40mm
- Resolution : 0.29°
- Gear Reduction Ratio : 254 : 1
- Stall Torque : 18kgf.cm(at 12.0V, 2.2A)
- Running Degree
- Running Temperature : -5ºC ~ +85ºC
- Voltage : 9 ~ 12V (Recommended Voltage 11.1V)
- Command Signal : Digital Packet
- Protocol Type : Half duplex Asynchronous Serial Communication (8bit,1stop,No Parity)
- Link (Physical) : TTL Level Multi Drop (daisy chain type Connector)
- ID : 254 ID (0~253)
- Communication Speed : 7343bps ~ 1 Mbps
- Feedback : Position, Temperature, Load, Input Voltage, etc.
- Material : Engineering Plastic
|For more information, please visit this products webpage.