HaViMo is a compact computer vision module compatible with small micro controller platforms. HaViMo is widely used in hobby and competition robotics. It can as well be used in areas like home automation and art.
Summary of New Features:
- 2 Megapixel OV2640 image sensor
- ARM Cortex M3 main processing unit
- Status LED indicates module functionality
- New form factor fits into Dynamixel AX-18 housing
- 2 x 3 pin power and data connectors
- Compatible to Dynamixel TTL interface
- One 4 pin power and data connector
- Full duplex UART communication, compatible to ARDUINO and other micro controller platforms
- Backwards compatible with HaViMo2.0 and HaViMo2.5
- New Image Processing algorithms added
- GVG: Shape based processing with Gradient Vector Gridding. Seepaper for more details.
- AVG: Fast low-res intensity image output