The EasyVR 3 is a multi-purpose speech recognition module designed to easily add versatile, robust and cost effective speech recognition capabilities to almost any application.
The EasyVR 3 module can be used with any host with an UART interface powered at 3.3V – 5V, such as PIC and Arduino boards. Some application examples include home automation, such as voice controlled light switches, locks, curtains or kitchen appliances, or adding “hearing” to the most popular robots on the market.
It can be easily plugged into a solder-less breadboard or standard prototyping board, and it is compatible with the mikroBUS™ specifications (see www.mikroe.com/mikrobus).
Separate male headers are provided inside the package, along with a microphone cable assembly and speaker wires (loudspeaker not included).
- Up to 32 user-defined commands, sub-divided in up to 15 Speaker Dependent (SD) groups, 1 SD trigger and 1 Speaker Verification (SV) group of max 5 commands, that can be trained in ANY language .
- A selection of 26 built-in Speaker Independent (SI) commands for ready-to-run basic controls, in the following languages:
- English (US)
- Up to 28 custom Speaker Independent (SI) command vocabularies, with up to 12 commands each , for a total of 336 possible commands.
- US English
- SonicNet technology for wireless communications between modules or any other sound source (Audio CD, DVD, MP3 Player).
- Up to 22 minutes of pre-recorded sounds or speech.
- DTMF tone generation.
- Differential audio output that directly supports 8Ω speakers.
- Easy-to-use Graphical User Interface to program Voice Commands and audio.
- Standard UART interface (powered at 3.3V – 5V).
- Simple and robust documented serial protocol to access and program through the host board.
- 6 General purpose I/O lines that can be controlled via UART commands.
 A QuickT2SI™ Lite license (sold separately) is required to enable creation of Speaker Independent vocabularies (maximum 12 commands per set).
 SD/SV commands are meant to be used only by the person that trained them.
 At maximum compression rate.
Download User Manual
* Actual PCB color may vary