Where Do I Buy a RCB-3?

Takahashi's design (robo-garage.com), Kondo servos and controller, and kit production by RC company Kyosho brought to life PF01.
4 postsPage 1 of 1
4 postsPage 1 of 1

Where Do I Buy a RCB-3?

Post by srobot » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:21 pm

Post by srobot
Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:21 pm

Hi,
Before I get a Manoi, I was wondering if there is a place on the internet that I can buy the RCB-3 with out a Manoi, or KHR-1HV, that ships to the USA? (In case I fry it)

Thanks,
--srobot
Hi,
Before I get a Manoi, I was wondering if there is a place on the internet that I can buy the RCB-3 with out a Manoi, or KHR-1HV, that ships to the USA? (In case I fry it)

Thanks,
--srobot
Dell Latitude D520, Windows XP, 4 GB RAM, 80 GB HDD, Intel Core 2 Duo. The power that's needed!

RIBO Labs, Springing Robotic Development to a New Level
srobot offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by slashsplat » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:21 pm

Post by slashsplat
Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:21 pm

I have seen RCB-1 and I think RCB3J. The 3 must be in the neighborhood of $300-500. You do not want to buy a spare. You also do not want to fry yours.
I have seen RCB-1 and I think RCB3J. The 3 must be in the neighborhood of $300-500. You do not want to buy a spare. You also do not want to fry yours.
<i>Ira Chandler</i> /* slashsplat */
<b>http://BotConnect.com</b>
home of the American MANOI Users Group
slashsplat offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Post by srobot » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:05 am

Post by srobot
Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:05 am

Hi,
slashsplat wrote:I have seen RCB-1 and I think RCB3J. The 3 must be in the neighborhood of $300-500. You do not want to buy a spare. You also do not want to fry yours.

Yha I know I don't want to fry it, and all the rest. But were do I buy one? Hope fully limor gets some in soon, or is a long swim to Japan, or if I don't swim it will probily cost $800 to fly to JP, then $400 to get the bord, then $800 to get back to the USA, for a grand totel of $2000!!!! WOW 8O thats a LOT of MONEY!!!! Well maybe I should just wait to get a RCB-3...So if any body knows of a place to get one please tell me. :D

Thanks,
--srobot

PS - The resen why I have not been on for maybe 24 hours, is my computer froze, Or as Ira would say "my windoze had a Doze". :lol:
Hi,
slashsplat wrote:I have seen RCB-1 and I think RCB3J. The 3 must be in the neighborhood of $300-500. You do not want to buy a spare. You also do not want to fry yours.

Yha I know I don't want to fry it, and all the rest. But were do I buy one? Hope fully limor gets some in soon, or is a long swim to Japan, or if I don't swim it will probily cost $800 to fly to JP, then $400 to get the bord, then $800 to get back to the USA, for a grand totel of $2000!!!! WOW 8O thats a LOT of MONEY!!!! Well maybe I should just wait to get a RCB-3...So if any body knows of a place to get one please tell me. :D

Thanks,
--srobot

PS - The resen why I have not been on for maybe 24 hours, is my computer froze, Or as Ira would say "my windoze had a Doze". :lol:
Dell Latitude D520, Windows XP, 4 GB RAM, 80 GB HDD, Intel Core 2 Duo. The power that's needed!

RIBO Labs, Springing Robotic Development to a New Level
srobot offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer

Re: Where Do I Buy a RCB-3?

Post by tempusmaster » Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:07 pm

Post by tempusmaster
Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:07 pm

srobot wrote:Hi,

Thanks,
--srobot

Most of the distributors that sell the MANOI and KHR series, like Robosavvy, can arrange to sell you a RCB-3 in a situation like that. They don't typically list or stock low purchase volume parts, but can get them if there's a requirement. Of course the best approach would be to confirm availability of spare parts with the company you plan to order the robot from, before you buy the robot.
srobot wrote:Hi,

Thanks,
--srobot

Most of the distributors that sell the MANOI and KHR series, like Robosavvy, can arrange to sell you a RCB-3 in a situation like that. They don't typically list or stock low purchase volume parts, but can get them if there's a requirement. Of course the best approach would be to confirm availability of spare parts with the company you plan to order the robot from, before you buy the robot.
Latest robot news, information, reviews, hacks, photos, and videos - with special on-site coverage from Japan
http://www.robots-dreams.com
tempusmaster offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

4 postsPage 1 of 1
4 postsPage 1 of 1