ROBLOX a fun educational game for people of all ages

Anything that doesn't fit our other forums goes here.
3 postsPage 1 of 1
3 postsPage 1 of 1

ROBLOX a fun educational game for people of all ages

Post by theodorehip » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:57 pm

Post by theodorehip
Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:57 pm

Roblox is the funnest place i haver ever been and the best part is that i you can put all thos programing skills to work and make the greatest place ever
Roblox is the funnest place i haver ever been and the best part is that i you can put all thos programing skills to work and make the greatest place ever
theodorehip offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:21 pm

Post by limor » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by limor
Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:23 pm

looks like a cool online social 3D game for kids.
does it have any robotics relationship?
looks like a cool online social 3D game for kids.
does it have any robotics relationship?
limor offline
Savvy Roboteer
Savvy Roboteer
User avatar
Posts: 1845
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:00 am
Location: London, UK

roblox

Post by theodorehip » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:52 pm

Post by theodorehip
Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:52 pm

it isnt just for kids infact only 30% of the people who play it are kids the other 70% are over 21! and it has no relation to robots except that you have to program like you would do to robots! and you get to make your own place and to attract other people to make you famous.
it isnt just for kids infact only 30% of the people who play it are kids the other 70% are over 21! and it has no relation to robots except that you have to program like you would do to robots! and you get to make your own place and to attract other people to make you famous.
theodorehip offline
Robot Builder
Robot Builder
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:21 pm


3 postsPage 1 of 1
3 postsPage 1 of 1
cron